CDNIS MACBOOK ORDERING PROCEDURES
At CDNIS, we are supported by Apple to provide our school community with very competitive prices. This offer is only available through our appointed authorized Apple reseller, Senco-Masslink Limited. The Senco Masslink Online Purchase eShop is designed for the following users:
- students, parents and staff at CDNIS
- students joining the 1 to 1 laptop program for the first time
- students who have a pre-owned MacBook
- students renewing their MacBook
- CDNIS families who want to purchase a desktop, MacBook or other accessories for home use
Please follow these procedures to order your MacBook:
- Click on the following link to go to the purchase portal: Senco-Masslink
- Register for an account (Parents will need to provide student email address for registration of account. If student email address is not available, parents can send in a copy of the student ID/library card or the school offer letter for approval. Parents with multiple children will need to create separate accounts for each child)
- After registration, parents will need to activate the account by signing into their child’s email account for confirmation (or sign-in to their own email account if they have used it for registration)
- Once the account is activated by email, parents can use the online shop system to check and/or purchase the products
NOTE: Please download this PDF (prepared by Senco-Masslink) for step by step instructions on how to use the online eshop. Every enrolled student at CDNIS is limited to one MacBook computer for school related use. If families are interested in purchasing products, including workstations, for personal, non-school use, access the Senco online eshop and click on the “Home Purchase and Accessories” button. Consult the Gr.4-12 MacBook Programme FAQ for details.
Usually the entire ordering process should take approximately 3-4 weeks. Parents or students may collect ordered MacBooks directly from Senco-Masslink Limited or pick it up from school on the 7F MacHub, when the school term starts. However, Gr.4-6 students joining the 1 to 1 program for the first time will pick up the MacBook at school in August. All students should contact OneDoor for a Student orientation.